Summary: My client is an international IPP with projects across the North America, Europe, and the Middle East. They are looking for a Senior Associate, Development to join their growing development team! This individual will be responsible for the entire project development lifecycle, including everything from project inception through project financing or sale.
The Senior Associate, Development will be responsible for:
- Support in the planning, permitting, and development of utility scale solar, wind, battery storage, and natural gas projects.
- Obtain necessary development documents and permits.
- Work cross collaboratively with internal departments including engineering, finance, and legal teams to ensure overall project success.
- Maintain relations with local community, landowners, offtakers, and utilities to keep them informed throughout the development process.
The Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Strong project development experience, ideally in the renewable energy space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Studies, Business Administration or Economics preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume below!