Title- Senior Commissioning Engineer
New York, NY
Summary: A full-service engineering, energy commodity consulting, construction management, and commissioning firm is looking to expand their commissioning team in the North Jersey/NYC area. With four offices in the New Jersey , Philadelphia, and NYC areas, they employ over 100 engineers, designers, and energy consulting professionals who possess many years of engineering and energy consulting experience. With various project types like commercial engineering, power engineering/chilled water and steam, health + science, and building and infrastructure commissioning, the firm is highly regarded and has executed many large multimillion-dollar projects.
- Be the lead on commissioning projects performing project oversight and management of supporting staff.
- Develop and execute commissioning test procedures and documentation.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to junior commissioning staff.
- Ensure that commissioning activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Prepare commissioning reports and documentation for client review and approval.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, preferably from a maritime academy
- 7-10 years of commissioning experience, preferably in health-care
- Exposure to AutoCAD, Vision (Deltek) accounting software
- Ability to manage supporting staff
- Knowledge of LAB systems, construction management, and testing and balancing
- Strong organizational skills, technical writing skills, and communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Tuition Reimbursement