Senior Electrical Engineer - Interconnection
JOB TITLE: Senior Electrical Engineer
LOCATION: California/ West Coast - primarily REMOTE with some travel to sites
Looking to join a growing team? My client is looking for a go-getting, someone who is self motivated and looking to build a business.
- Active Electrical PE License
- 10+ years of Electrical Engineering Experience
- 5+ years experience in design, construction, interconnection, and re powering of utility scale renewable energy projects
- Build and develop programs and software
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Experience overseeing day to day team responsibilities
- Availability to work PST hours
- Great communication skills, ability to develop strong relationships with internal Project Managers as well as with Customers to solve challenges when designing and constructing a project.
- Experience and familiarity with codes and compliance are required.
- Experience in the design of electrical engineering systems in a project team environment for electrical distribution systems including the selection of equipment (transformers, metal clad switchgear), materials, and the preparation and assembling of calculations and specifications
- Management of projects and staff in a technical consultancy or similar environment
- Ability to prepare high quality, concise documents to convey project progress, status and financial information to internal and external project stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) in English, with the ability to engage and interface with stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Electrical Engineering standards, best practices and safety regulations
- Working knowledge of utility scale generation and interconnection; including process, requirements, and implementation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Flexible and proactive approach to completing work
- Willingness for occasional domestic travel (up to 20%)
Please apply directly or reach out if you or anyone in your network is interested in this opportunity: