We are seeking a driven and skilled Environmental/Remediation Engineer to become a valuable member of our team at one of our California offices. If you aspire to progress in your career while collaborating with seasoned industry professionals, this position is an excellent fit for you! Your role will involve working closely with colleagues throughout our organization to deliver environmental solutions for our clients' diverse challenges.
The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated individual with robust technical and writing abilities, capable of supporting a broad spectrum of environmental projects. Attention to detail, excellent verbal communication skills, and a positive attitude are qualities we value in our ideal candidate.
Collaborating with technical teams to assist with a diverse array of projects aligning with fundamental expertise in contaminated site investigation and remediation, environmental due diligence, litigation support, and regulatory coordination. The work environment is frequently dynamic, demanding a dedication to maintaining high standards in both quality and client service.
- Dedication to safety, demonstrated through a comprehensive understanding of State and Federal health and safety regulations.
- Possession of an accredited bachelor's or master's degree in environmental engineering.
- Professional licensure as a Civil Engineer in California.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in environmental consulting, involving the planning and execution of site investigations, as well as the design and operation of various remediation systems such as air-sparge, soil vapor extraction, multi-phase extraction, in-situ remediation, mass excavation, and the implementation of engineering controls.
- Proven experience in managing diverse multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and external, to carry out cleanup actions with varying degrees of complexity and overall scope.
- Thorough familiarity with applicable environmental regulations and a track record of working on projects overseen by entities such as Regional Water Quality Control Boards, the DTSC, and local oversight agencies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to independently generate proposals, summary reports, and formal cleanup documentation like Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study reports, Cleanup Action Plans, and Cleanup Action Reports.
- Proficiency in CADD and experience in preparing engineering design plans.
- Capability to collaborate with our team of scientists and engineers to achieve business development objectives.
- Flexibility and availability to travel as necessary for project and business development-related assignments, with an estimated travel time of no more than 20 percent.
Ideally, you will also bring:
- Experience in effective communication with Local, State, and Federal regulators.
- Familiarity with GIS, data management, and laboratory analytical procedures.
- Specialized engineering design knowledge, including but not limited to PFAS cleanup, air-compliance and emissions control, or sediment cleanup.
- Established client relationships.
How to Apply: If you are a motivated and experienced Environmental Engineer looking to contribute to meaningful remediation projects, we invite you to apply.