An ambitious, US wide engineering firm is seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join the growing geotechnical team. You will work in a team of dedicated Project Managers, Principals, and other Engineers.
Do you have an experienced understanding of civil engineering principles, with a geotechnical focus, and a desire to work on multi-disciplinary projects?
- Conduct Geotechnical analyses and investigations for Renewables + Environmental Markets
- Provide engineering support and recommendations for foundation design, slope stability, and soil mechanics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure Geotechnical considerations are integrated into project plans
- Prepare detailed reports and documentation of findings and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in Geotechnical Engineering or a related field
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license is required
- Proven experience in Geotechnical engineering, specifically with residential and DOT project
- Strong communication skills for effective collaboration with remote teams
- Overtime over 50 hours
- Hybrid work available
- 35% bonus pool
- Associates ownership program within 18 months
- 4 Weeks starting PTO