- Design and permit residential, institutional, commercial centers, warehouse distribution centers, and mixed-use projects for both public and private clients;
- Work closely with office leadership to develop growth plans and ensure staff utilization;
- Possess an entrepreneurial demeanor and participate in Business Development activities by developing new clients for the firm and maintaining relationships with existing clients;
- Lead site/civil efforts on a variety of project sites including the ability to design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
- Lead storm water management design, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design and SWPPP preparation;
- Demonstrate experience in all aspects of land development engineering including the integration of geotechnical and environmental engineering; and
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering;
- 7+ years of successful, local and related site/civil engineering experience with a concentration in land development on both small and large projects;
- Professional Engineering license;
- Site/civil experience on a variety of project sites including the ability to design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
- Strong client development and client management abilities;
- Proficiency of AutoCAD or Civil 3D preferred;
- Active participation in professional organizations;
- Experience in technical and proposal writing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and
- Possess reliable transportation for client meetings and job site visits and a valid driver's license in good standing.
This company provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
This company offers employee resource groups; flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; and much more!