Company Summary: A leading developer in the renewable industry is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their engineering team. As a Project Engineer you'll report to the Engineering Manager and oversee the detailed design process for solar and energy storage projects.
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead the technical aspects of PV, PV+Storage, and Energy Storage projects up to 25mw
- Design and engineer solar projects for communities and small utilities
- Develop energy storage analysis tools for each project.
- Analyze site layouts for compliance with regulations.
- Specify components for procurement.
- Prioritize installation, maintenance, and long-term stability.
- Assist sales teams and create design standards.
- Lead communication with third-party Engineers of Record (EOR).
- Handle additional assigned tasks and projects.
The Senior Project Engineer will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of solar industry experience with direct EPC experience and storage knowledge.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, PVsyst, Helioscope, Excel and Procore
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- 401k Match