- They have been in the industry for almost 100 years and are known for being pioneers in innovation for the architecture and engineering industry. They have a team of engineers, architects, scientists, and construction professionals who are both technical savvy and personable to work with. Due to the flexibility and continued education training they offer to their employees, they have some of the most well-tenured staff across the industry!
- Over the past 7 years of working with their team, we've personally witnessed a revenue growth of 20%-30% year on year which is huge achievement since the pandemic and inflation affecting most industries.
- This is a result of planning 5 years in advance as where they want to be in the coming years, in other words they are proactive rather than reactive.
- They are actively growing across nationally across multiple locations as they have a huge backlog of work however, as part of their vision they are seeking talented seller-doers to continue on this pathway!
- In this position, a Senior Project Manager will design repairs for existing enclosure systems. You will perform review of enclosure systems for new construction, renovation, and restoration projects. Further, you will also investigate and determine the service life of building enclosure assemblies.
- The opportunity for growth? There is a clear path way to progression and since they are actively growing it only means your earning potential is really dependent on how you hit the ground running!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experience and expertise in assessment of enclosure systems
- Investigate and evaluate current building enclosure systems
- Identify, analyse, resolve and work together to resolve complex building system issues
- Examine building system models and life cycle cost analysis Quality Assurance reviews, ensuring quality of writing and analysis, and correct, clear technical remarks Quality assurance reviews to guarantee engineering quality and technical accuracy of project documents
- Prepare construction documents such as repair drawings and specifications
- Observe construction and installation of repairs/designs in the field, including quality assurance testing
- Bachelor in Architectural Engineering, Architecture, or Engineering
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer Required
- IIBEC Credentials Preferred
- Ability to provide detailed reports to all stakeholders
- Knowledge of building codes, design guidelines, and industry standards
- Participating at industry conferences and events
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($110,000- $140,000) dependent on building envelope experience and client development skills.
- Bonuses based on performance if you can bring projects along with you or have a network of clients you can leverage on.
- Work from home flexibility and autonomy over your projects.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Jordan Burke on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!