- They are a Milwaukee based leading roofing and building consulting firm who are HQ in Wisconsin and are well-known for the value they provide to their clients and consistently delivering quality service. They cover services such as roofing replacements, facade inspections, forensic investigations, testing, and repair design consulting.
- Due to the quality of work maintained since inception they have developed a vast clientele expanding across multiple states nationally. Overall, they offer a very supportive service to their clients from start to finish which is reflected in their loyal client base.
- They have a fun and collaborative work culture and this mostly stems from the character of the owner. He truly enjoys spending time with his family as well as outdoor adventurous activities which you will learn more about if you have an opportunity to work them.
- They are also an innovative firm as they are constantly seeking new ways they can improve as individual consultant which is reflected in their investment in new industry technologies every year.
Why should you consider them
- They are actively growing across multiple offices which means they have a consistent work flow. You won't be expected to do sales in order to sustain your position in the firm on the other hand, you will be remunerated if you are interested in pursuing business development.
- They are always interested in investing in "YOU". This means that if you are interested in taking any educational classes, achieving relevant industry certifications that will assist you in the job, or even, buying a certain equipment which would be efficient to performing work, it will be invested in!
- Your Background: Building Enclosure / Roofing / Waterproofing
- Responsibility: Inspections, Review Drawings, and Manage Key Clients
- Projects: Multi-Family Apartments, and Institutional (I can give detailed information over call regarding this)
- Licensure Preferred: P.E or RA or Relevant Industry Certifications
- Experience Required: Minimum 10 years
- WFH Policy: On-site
- Compensation Package: $110,000 - $150,000 (Dependent on Business Development Experience)
- Bonus Opportunity: Performance Bonus
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Company Truck, Cell Reimbursement