We have a current opportunity for a SITE CIVIL PM - ROCHESTER & ALBANY on a permanent basis.
Currently representing a TOP 100 ENR rated national consultancy that delivers a wide range of creative engineering solutions across real estate and land development, power and energy, oil and gas, and industrial and manufacturing. They are looking to aggressively grow out their team across the nation as part of a growth initiative.
This is a Land Development engineering position but has the flexibility to being fully hybrid from the clients many Upstate New York offices.
They are continuously growing company that put their employees first, where collaboration is at the heart of its philosophy. They do not have profit centers - able to pull talent and expertise from all over the nation. A culture that doesn't involve competing again each other.
Aside from the flexible work schedule, they offer:
- unlimited PTO for salaried positions
- Open office policy - welcome to work in any of their offices
- 401k match of 50% of 6%
- year-end bonuses based on the company's profits
- robust career paths - 5 & 10 year plan after 90 days with the business and a DEI committee in place to identify future leaders within the business and champion them through the business
- Access to internal & external training - having spent $2.5million on training
- fantastic culture with demonstrably high retention of staff (monthly office BBQ's, quarterly office meetings and socials - axe throwing social next)
- 4 weeks of maternity and paternity leave
- BS in Civil Engineering or related degree
- 5+ years of professional site/civil engineering experience, including project management
- PE license is required
- Site Civil experience on variety of projects- ability to design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, erosion, sediment control from start to end.
- Proficiency of AutoCad or Civil 3D
- Experience in technical and proposal writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to motivate a team
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.