● Offer pre-sales support and technical leadership on field sales opportunities from discovery, solution development, assessment, design and technical deal closure.
● Act as technical liaison to OEM, infrastructure, software and cloud partners, including review and internal updates on product/solution changes, new solution tools, training, and other pre-sales engagement.
● Create design documents, Bill-of-Material (BoM), Statements-of-work (SoW) and articulate the value of the solution to the customer.
● Manage, monitor and/or perform product demonstrations, presentations and POCs in support of sales opportunities with customers as well as virtual and external trade show events.
● Perform Pre-sales account management and act as an interface between sales and engineering teams and strategic customers through monitoring and management of technical issues to their conclusion, including any required management escalations and partner engagement needed to resolve technical issues.
● Provide reporting and feedback on strategic customer accounts and field activities to sales, engineering and executive teams.
● Monitor and provide key technical sales support activities to ensure that the project needs are being addressed in a proper and timely manner. Ensure that the appropriate processes and resources are utilized. As appropriate, personally drive certain activities.
● Foster good working relationships with the key stakeholders in your business. This would include sales as well as key people outside like tech leaders at top partners.
● In collaboration with the Sales Team and other members of the GTM team, construct a business plan and technical sales, support and enablement strategy (Strategic Account Plan) that will address both the Partner needs and account strategy. The plan will be used for both internal and external communication activities and will be refreshed throughout the year. As a technical lead, you assist the Channel Manager and Sales team to drive the team towards the timely completion of the plan initiatives. JOB
● Expertise with a minimum of 3 top tier technology OEMs such as Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Vmware, Aruba, Mist, Silverpeak.
● Working knowledge and experience with at least one Public Cloud - AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, specifically networking in the public cloud.
● Knowledge and experience with Firewalls and VPN devices, specifically with Cisco, PAN and Fortinet.
● Knowledge and experience with wireless products and ability to design a complete wireless infrastructure.
● Knowledge and experience with at least one SD-WAN solution either Cisco, Vmware or Silverpeak.
● Understand the customer's business drivers and how to map these to a public, private, hybrid or multi-cloud solution.
● At least 8-10 years relevant experience in a Presales capacity either with a SI/VAR or an OEM.
● Top-tier certifications for at least 3 of the networking vendors and one major security product. Preferred ones are Cisco, Juniper, and PAN.