LVI Associates is currently representing a leading engineering firm in the search for an experienced Structural Project Engineer to join their team in beautiful Sonoma County. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with a minimum of 8-9 years of structural engineering experience and a valid EIT, PE, or SE license. The position offers a stimulating work environment with quarterly performance reviews, annual bonuses, and exposure to a diverse range of projects.
Project Management: Lead and manage structural engineering projects from conception to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
Structural Analysis and Design: Conduct structural analysis and design for a diverse range of projects, including but not limited to commercial, residential, and industrial structures.
Code Compliance: Ensure that all projects comply with relevant building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
Collaboration: Work closely with architects, clients, contractors, and other project stakeholders to achieve cohesive and successful project outcomes.
Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough reviews of project deliverables to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to established standards.
Construction Support: Provide on-site support during construction phases, addressing any structural issues that may arise and ensuring the implementation of approved designs.
Client Communication: Maintain clear and effective communication with clients, addressing their concerns, providing updates, and ensuring overall satisfaction with project progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- EIT, PE, or SE license is required.
- Minimum of 8-9 years of experience in structural engineering.
- Proficient in structural analysis and design software.
- Strong knowledge of relevant building codes and standards.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution.
- Professional development opportunities.