A multi-disciplinary engineering and design consultancy firm is looking for a Structural Specialist (Coastal Engineering) in Singapore.
- Work with design & project teams to identify technical issues for the projects and provide technical solutions pertaining to structural for coastal projects (such as seawall, wharf, jetties etc.)
- Propose practical approach to solve new technical problems encountered in projects adopting latest research development or using modifications of established procedures or methods
- Carry out 2D/3D structural modelling for complex structural problems
- Provide support to the design and planning project team in addressing structural problem
- Perform independent and collaborative research to meet the project and research objectives related to coastal and reclamation
- Communicate with relevant agencies and industry partners to identify the key research areas
- 10+ years of research and working experience as a Structural Engineer
- PhD Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering or any related disciplines
- Sound technical knowledge in structural engineering in various fields such as steel, concrete, frame structures etc. (related to coastal engineering projects)
- Team player for collaborative research and project purposes
- Strong communication skills for reporting and presentation internally/externally
- Working / research experience as structural engineer of at least 10 years
- Experience in data analysis and AI would be an advantage
- Familiar with design software related to Structural Engineering
Interested applicants, kindly apply with your latest CV and we will get in touch with you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.