Superintendent - San Antonio - K-12
An industry leading dynamic construction firm specialising in Education projects is seeking an experienced Superintendent to lead the construction of a Ground Up Education building. Prospective candidates are invited to join the team in creating cutting-edge education facilities that positively impact communities.
As a Superintendent, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing all on-site construction activities. Your expertise will ensure the successful completion of the project on time, within budget, and in compliance with K-12 regulations. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the advancement of education infrastructure while showcasing your leadership skills.
- Supervise and coordinate on-site activities and manage trades.
- Drive project schedules and ensure safety compliance.
- Update project drawings and attend meetings.
- Ensure job site cleanliness and safety through company forms and daily log software.
- 10+ years as a Superintendent.
- Knowledge in K-12 Construction is preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Knowledge in use Procore, PlanGrid or similar construction apps
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.