Superintendent - Medical
A dynamic construction firm committed to excellence and innovation, specialising in healthcare projects is seeking an experienced Superintendent to lead the construction of a state-of-the-art medical building. Prospective candidates are invited to join the team in creating cutting-edge healthcare facilities that positively impact communities.
As a Superintendent, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing all on-site construction activities. Your expertise will ensure the successful completion of the project on time, within budget, and in compliance with healthcare regulations. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare infrastructure while showcasing your leadership skills.
- Oversee all aspects of the construction project from start to finish
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure timely completion of the project
- Ensure that all work is completed to the highest standards of quality
- Manage the budget and schedule of the project
- Ensure that all safety regulations are followed on site
- Communicate regularly with the client to ensure their satisfaction with the project
- Proven experience as a Superintendent in the construction industry.
- Has worked on projects up to $50 million
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Procore or PlanGrid or similar construction apps
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and methods
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Competitive salary of up to $135,000 per year
- Truck allowance & gas card
- Bonus structure
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile project in the healthcare sector
- Chance to work with a leading general contractor in the construction industry
- Potential for career advancement within the company