One of the foreign-capital Renewable Energy developer companies is urgently looking for a Technical Engineering Manager to join their team and support the Offshore Wind Project development in Japan market.
As the team is expanding in project pipeline and headcount, as a Technical Engineering Manager, you will be fully utilizing your skills and experience to take ownership of the projects, while leading and expanding your own team within the business.
This will be a permanent position based in the Tokyo office.
- High responsibility for the technical aspects to ensure the projects will be delivered with solid engineering solutions and optimal cost efficiency
- Manage and control the engineering budget and costs associated with external teams
- Identify project technical risks and propose risk management plans
- Coordinate with external consultancy/contractors to conduct technical studies and review engineering design documents
- Support the Business Development team for the project development phase
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, or Maritime!)
- 5+ years of working experience in the offshore industry
- 1+ year of experience in offshore renewable energy for domestic or oversea projects
- Solid experience in EPC discussion, budget, and contract management
- Fluent in English and Japanese
For further information, please do apply and we will be in touch with you soon!