We have a current opportunity for a Technical Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
In the role as Technical Project Manager , it is your responsibility to deliver the construction project safely on time, budget, scope/quality until handover to O&M, e.g. responsible for preparing the construction project for FID and to manage full manufacturing and construction phase with packages and suppliers.
You will lead a technical management team and take responsibility of progressing all technical workstreams.
* Be responsible for the delivery of the technical development project scope
* Lead the technical project team consisting of package managers and engineering specialist
* Champion a safety and quality culture, lead by example and ensure this remains a top priority within the teams
* Ensure alignment and agreement regarding technical matters with internal and external stakeholders.
* Provide EPC part of the budget for FID based on project specific CAPEX, OPEX and AEP
* Drive collaboration in the teams internally and externally
* Secure quality of deliveries from teams within project and manage HSE, project risks and stakeholders
* Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages, e.g.
* Have vast Senior Project Management Experience, knowledge, and competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and /or PMI/PMP
* Have experience within offshore wind, as well as execution (construction/contracting) of large scale projects - working with multiple suppliers
* Holds a master degree in Engineering, supported by leadership training relevant to leading leaders level
* Have experience in leading teams and individual contributors in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary project organization environment, driving solutions and delivering results, while creating a motivating environment together with the partners
* Possess solid knowledge and understanding of technical/commercial levers impact on business case
* A strong communicator with excellent technical, commercial and stakeholder management skills
* Fluent Chinese and English Ability
If interested, don't hesitate to apply!