We have a current opportunity for a Technology Leader on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cleveland, OH. For further information about this position please apply.
- Associates Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 of relevant experience which could include Data/Voice structured cabling systems, audiovisual presentation and conferencing systems.
- RCDD Certified.
- Familiarity with Revit.
- Effective visual/verbal communication skills are essential. Candidates should possess a proficient understanding of inter-relationships among design/engineering disciplines, clients, and constructors
- Solid organisational and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting to support proposal related projects and assignments
- Electrical/MEP background.
- Ability to mentor Designer level staff on their responsibilities.
- Writing specification sections as well as developing new details for project needs
- Contribute to a range of projects in electrical, low voltage, and high voltage.
- Work on diverse projects, such as corporate, renovations, restaurants, apartment buildings.
- Can be remote or in-office dependent on experience - may have an opportunity to open a new branch office!