This Full Discipline Engineering Firm is looking for an Electrical engineer to join their collaborative and innovative environment!
- Ability to mentor Designer level staff on their responsibilities.
- Writing specification sections as well as developing new details for project needs
- Contribute to a range of projects in electrical, low voltage, and high voltage.
- Work on diverse projects, including small renovations, corporate offices, and military bases.
- In-office presence required for effective collaboration.
- Associates Degree in related field preferred
- 3-8 years of relevant experience which could include Data/Voice structured cabling systems, audiovisual presentation and conferencing systems.
- RCDD and PE certifications optional.
- Familiarity with Revit is a plus.
- Effective visual/verbal communication skills are essential. Candidates should possess a proficient understanding of inter-relationships among design/engineering disciplines, clients, and constructors
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting to support proposal related projects and assignments
- Electrical background not mandatory.