Position: Traveling Heavy Civil Project Engineer - USA
Salary: $85,000-$125,000 + Bonus(s)
Location: Various project sites across the USA
Are you a motivated and experienced Heavy Civil Project Engineer ready to take your career to the next level? This leading general contractor is currently looking for a dynamic individual to join their team as a Traveling Heavy Civil Project Engineer, responsible for overseeing and managing their construction projects across the United States. If you're ready to embrace new challenges, travel to exciting locations, and make a significant impact in the civil engineering/ construction industry, we want to hear from you.
- Heavy Civil Engineering Expertise: A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in heavy civil construction projects, including roadways, bridges, dams, and other infrastructure projects.
- Project Management: Proven experience in project planning, scheduling, and execution, including managing budgets, resources, and subcontractors.
- Travel Experience: Willingness to travel extensively to various project sites nationwide, often for extended periods.
- Regulatory Compliance: Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and the ability to ensure project compliance.
- Quality Control: Proficiency in implementing quality control processes to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively collaborate with project teams and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive and collaborative work ethic.
- Ability to adapt to changing project environments and travel schedules.
- Valid driver's license.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Travel stipends and allowances to cover expenses while on-site.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects across the USA.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Career advancement potential within the company.
If you are ready to take your heavy civil engineering career on the road, working on exciting projects in various locations across the United States, apply today! Join their team and be part of their commitment to delivering outstanding civil engineering/ construction solutions across the nation.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume. Join them in shaping the future of heavy civil engineering/ construction in the USA.