We are actively looking for a Senior Water/Wastewater Treatment Project Manager with 10+ years of experience to join one of our key clients' Water Team in Florida! This role is open to multiple offices across the state including; Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale.
The candidate in this role will utilize their expertise and technical knowledge to successfully execute large scale water/wastewater projects. It also provides an exciting opportunity for an ideal candidate to leverage their experience and relationships to help build and grow the clients water service line in the Florida region.
This role will manage and lead project/tasks and clients in the planning, design and construction of water, wastewater, and stormwater facilities including but not limited to treatment facilities, distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, stormwater systems, and pump/lift stations as well as creating construction documents, specifications, and handling construction oversight/administration for both new construction and for rehabilitation work.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support while leading projects simultaneously and utilizing technical knowledge and experience to develop the team and meet client expectatins.
- Manage and lead condition assessment evaluations for water, wastewater, and storm system assets including treatment facilities, pipelines and pump/lift stations using a variety of approaches and technologies.
- Proficient in hydrologic/hydraulic modeling software such as InfoWater, WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, InfoWorks and/or SWMM-based software
- Lead preparation of detailed engineering calculations & analysis and utilizes design software to solve complex issues.
- Meet established budgets and delivery schedules for each assignment; for project/task scope schedule and budget.
- Work directly with clients to determine needs and provide solutions and may lead teams in the preparation of winning proposals and successful presentations.
- Manage and lead the growth of client relationships.
- Travel (up to 25%) may be required to conduct project site visits, client meetings, safety audits, general planning purposes or to oversee construction activities, depending on project staffing needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years of Water / Wastewater experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or a related field of study.
- PE License in Florida or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Experience managing preparation of and reviewing and approving project drawings, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Client relationship skills; including preparation and development of proposals and client management experience/
- Design and permitting experience with water/wastewater treatment systems, distribution/conveyance, and pumping & storage facilities.
- Excellent technical engineering and Project/Task Management skills in the W/WW practice area.
- Project experience including design and construction of water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, storm water systems, and pump/lift stations, pipeline and pump station design projects.