Title: Leading Water Resources Team in Kansas City
Our client, a highly respected civil engineering firm across the US, with a thriving office in Kansas City is seeking an experienced and motivated Water Resources Team Lead. This position offers the opportunity for growth and advancement within the industry, for an engineer looking to grow a sub-division and its engineers while growing their business development skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working on water resource projects, ideally projects within and outside Kansas/Missouri
- Proven success leading project teams from inception through completion, mentoring junior engineers
- Strong communication skills with clients and colleagues, ideally experience bidding for and winning work with existing and new clientele
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge of the following areas of water resources: drainage, sanitary sewer, stormwater, hydrology, hydraulics, surface/groundwater management techniques, water distribution, conveyance systems, etc.
- Previous experience with roadway project/ drainage design is encouraged, but not essential.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously while maintaining budgets/schedules/resources required
- Experience in mentoring design and nurturing growth of junior engineers
Benefits and characteristics:
- Salary commensurate with experience, around $110k-$150k
- Highly collaborative culture, with the ability to pursue work around interests
- Monthly social events, including cook-outs, yard games, and of course KC games!
- Ownership opportunities
- 401k and low cost healthcare plans
If you have a PE license, feel free to apply or reach out via: