Our client has an exceptional industry reputation for working on some of the most exciting projects across the US, with pride in their work, commitment to their clients and to employee satisfaction. Operating for more than 120 years, they are one of the leading expert civil engineering firms in water infrastructure.
They are seeking:
- A highly skilled and driven W/WW Project Manager, with experience in one of the following areas of expertise: water treatment, water distribution, water/wastewater collection systems and other types of large and small scale infrastructure projects in water and wastewater (primary and secondary wastewater treatment, solids handling, etc.)
- A PM with experience leading a team of project engineers, providing technical expertise and developing their skills.
- Engage in client interfacing for business development, the extent to which dependent on skillset and personal interest.
- PE license
- Bachelors or Masters in Civil/Environmental/Chemical engineering
- Salary between $130-220k, dependent on experience
-ESOP scheme for all employees
- Performance bonus
- 3 comprehensive and full medical plans
- Wellness plan and programs
- Flex-time work arrangements
- Paid parental leave and discounted childcare
If you are interested in finding out more, feel free to reach out via:
P : (720)-784-5126