LVI Associates are working with a Texas based Civil Consultancy, who are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a background in Water/Wastewater to join their growing Austin team. They are a 100-person firm, and due to their size, it means that the work each engineer does helps shape the future of the company and their growth. They have many long-standing client relationships and a diverse client base due to their technical expertise and great reputation.
Some other benefits include:
- Above market compensation and bonuses, as well as yearly salary reviews
- Flexibility in work hours and hybrid schedules
- Tailored career progression paths
- Competitive benefits including 20 days minimum PTO, 401k match and above market average maternity/ paternity leave.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Texas PE license or the ability to obtain a Texas PE license within 6 months of hire
- 10-15 years of experience in municipal infrastructure including water and wastewater pipelines, storage tanks, and pump station project planning, detailed design, and construction administration
- 3 or more years of experience in project management and client service, including successful budget and schedule controls
- 3 or more years of experience in managing and mentoring junior staff
- Ability to work independently at times and as part of a multidisciplinary team at others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to convey engineering information concisely to technical and non-technical audiences