Are you ready to lead transformative water infrastructure projects that make a real difference in communities across Georgia? Look no further! This consulting firm is seeking a talented Transmission and Utilities Project Manager to join their dynamic team in Atlanta, Duluth, or Columbus.
As a Project Manager, you'll be at the forefront of cutting-edge water/sewer distribution/collection system piping and pump station projects. From conceptualization to execution, you'll have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in project management and technical oversight, ensuring the successful delivery of projects that enhance the quality of life for countless individuals.
- Serve as project manager for water/sewer distribution/collection system piping, pump stations, and treatment plant projects.
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects using earned value management principles.
- Provide supervision for multi-discipline teams comprising engineers, engineering technicians, GIS analysts, designers, CAD staff, sub-consultants, etc., ensuring continuity, consistency, and quality in assigned work.
- Design and review calculations of others, and seal drawings and reports.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and mentor junior staff.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, client's staff, regulatory agencies, and project teams.
- Participate in business development activities, including engineering scope and fee preparation, proposal preparation, and marketing activities, with a commitment to client service for both internal and external clients
- 6+ years of experience in water/wastewater engineering and project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent).
- Georgia Professional Engineer (PE) license or the ability to become registered within 6 months.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in hydraulics, industry standards, etc.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and manage a project team while ensuring excellent quality of work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
And the perks? They're pretty great too:
- Comprehensive Benefits: From health insurance to tuition reimbursement, we've got you covered. Our comprehensive benefits package ensures that you and your family are well taken care of.
- Positive Culture: Join a team that feels more like family. Our inclusive and supportive workplace culture promotes collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, making coming to work something to look forward to each day.
- Opportunity for Advancement: Your success is our success. With plenty of room for growth and advancement, you'll have the chance to climb the career ladder and carve out a path that's uniquely yours.
So, what are you waiting for? If you're ready to embark on an exciting new journey filled with endless possibilities, then we want to hear from you! Join us as we continue to lead the way in shaping the future of water infrastructure across the United States.
Don match all the requirements? We still encourage you to apply!