One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious Wind Assessment Engineer for their projects in Japan.
As the Wind Assessment Engineer, you will have joint planning responsibility for the preparation of the offshore/onshore wind projects.
- Wind resource assessments and wind farm layout design for onshore and offshore wind farms
- Met mast and RSD location identification considering constraints, timing and layout issues
- Wind farm value engineering and commercial optimization such as identification of suitable turbines based on site conditions analysis and transportation constraints
- Mast and RSD deployment, data analysis and management for development and operating projects.
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
- Wind Analysis/Assessment Experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: