Seeking an Experienced Automation Engineer for Ramsey, NJ
Our client is a leading industrial automation company based in Ramsey, New Jersey. They are currently seeking an experienced and talented Automation Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Automation Engineer
PLC Programming - Allen Bradley | RS Logix | Control Logix | Rockwell |
SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) - Wonderware | Ignition
HMI (Human-Machine Interface)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Designing automated control systems using Allen Bradley PLCs with programming software such as RSLogix5000.
- Develop system architecture drawings/flow charts/schematics and assembly documents.
- Creating Human Machine Interfaces that provide both real-time feedback & data collection interfaces utilizing Wonderware Archestra System Platform Software along with SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS).
- Conduct on site commissioning activities including testing/debugging/troubleshooting when required.