This national client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Land Development practice.
Develop scope, schedule, budget, and coordinate with internal and external sub-consultants. Conduct periodic design team meetings to inform and resolve issues. Ensure accurate and timely billings to clients and make accounts receivable a priority.
- Must possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 7 year's experience and PE required
- Demonstrated experience with residential, commercial, mixed-use, and/or industrial site development projects
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work well independently and on a team.
- Ability to communicate ideas and technical information to staff, supervisors, and clients in a professional manner.
- Must have strong leadership skills with ability to mentor younger staff
- Must have ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with project team and client
- Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays) including hybrid options
- Matching 401K program
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses