Summary: An international IPP is seeking an experienced and motivated Director to lead their growing wind origination and development team based in Boston, MA. The ideal individual for this position will be responsible for leading and managing a team through utility-scale wind projects.
The Director - Wind Development/Origination will be responsible for:
- Cultivate relationships with asset sellers to buy operating wind assets.
- Use both greenfield and land acquisition methods to build out my clients wind portfolio.
- Negotiate and executing real estate agreements.
- Respond to public RFPs to identify potential bid opportunities.
- Oversee environmental studies, and obtain all necessary permits to ensure a successful project handoff.
- Create and managing project budgets and schedules.
The Director - Wind Development/Origination should have the following qualifications:
- Ideally 7+ years experience in the utility wind sector.
- Demonstrated ability to originate acquisition and development opportunities.
- Possess excellent negotiation skillset.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume today!