Join a team that is passionate about fixing environmental issues, and making the world a better place. This firm prides themselves in their career growth opportunities with company culture that is supportive and encourages open communication with both management and peers. As a Mid-Level Environmental Project Manager you will be able to be a part of the environmental solutions going forward.
Job Title: Environmental Project Manager
- Oversee diverse and fast-paced projects involving multidisciplinary teams.
- Cultivate and manage client relationships, serving as the primary or secondary client contact for projects.
- Lead initiatives in selling and cross-selling across various domains such as Geotech, Property Condition Assessments, Wetland, Landfill, Civil, and Survey.
- Take the lead in formulating project strategy, defining the scope of work, and establishing budgets.
- Foster a safety-conscious culture within the project team or unit, ensuring compliance with safety protocols for all projects.
- Prepare, contribute technical insights to, and/or review reports.
- Uphold overall project quality in accordance with company and professional standards.
- Engage with regulatory agencies, particularly NJDEP, understanding when and how to provide information, subject to internal or client review.
- Strategize and execute work tasks, overseeing team members' tasks to meet project deadlines and budgets.
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines and with clients to articulate and achieve project goals.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of regulations in environmental investigation/remediation.
- Motivate, mentor, and inspire team members toward success.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Geology/Hydrogeology, or Environmental Science from an accredited institution.
- Possess experience with federal and state environmental regulations, with a specific focus on NJDEP.
- Demonstrate 3 to 8 years of Project Management experience.
- Showcase strong skills in data collection, evaluation, and technical writing.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.