We are currently hiring for a Florida water/wastewater practice lead whree the client is open to candidates from any state in the US. The is with a market-leading national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. This leader would focus on our operations and clients to work with the Florida Operations Group Manager, Florida Client Services Leader, Florida Division Manager and other FNI leaders to further break into the Florida Water Market and hire/develop a group of people to serve our prospective clients.
- Responsible for FNI Team strategy development in alignment and coordination with the business region to penetrate and grow Florida services over time
- Supports development, refinement, and implementation of the annual business plan for strategic clients, programs, projects, and conferences
- Provides leadership in obtaining and developing new Florida key clients each year in connection with our strategy and annual planned targets
- Supervision of various levels of engineers and technical support staff across groups in Florida
- Support Florida Group Manager in performing management and supervisory functions for the Florida group
- Support Florida Group Manager in forecasting the workload of the group and maintaining a qualified staff that can meet the project assignments at an acceptable utilization rate.
- Assist the Florida Group Manager in coordinating cross-group utilization of staff with other Group Managers.
- Review project budgets with Florida project managers to determine that schedules and budgets meet contract terms and are planned for maximum efficiency
- Ensures quality client services, clarity on work products, and delivery of high-quality services within budget and schedule constraints
- Provide supervision to engineers, engineering technicians, designers, drafting personnel, etc., assigned to projects. Coordinate assigned work to ensure continuity, consistency, and quality.
- Direct and supervise complex studies and investigations as well as investigate new areas of technology or new applications of existing techniques.
- Professional Engineering (PE) Licence in Florida (or ability to become registered within 6-months)
- 10+years' experience in water/wastewater engineering, including specific experience in making independent decisions on engineering problems and methods
- Experience with water and wastewater treatment, conveyance systems, with experience in resiliency and sustainability
- Ability to lead, motivate, and manage a project team and oversee excellent quality of work.
- Must possess experience of client development/sales, specifically being a leader of developing client relationships with a larger engineering consultant team/firm (regional and company-wide)
This firm in return are willing to offer healthcare and wellness benefits, 401(k) retirement savings with up to 6% employer matching contributions with 100% vesting schedule, annual and spot bonus performance programs, flexibility and paid time off. We also offer tuition assistance for continuing education & professional licensure, student loan debt repayment program, technology allowance and excellent professional development programs that are custom designed for employees at all levels.
If you, or someone you know, ar interested please apply directly using the link provided. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more, please give the consultant in charge of the Florida water market, Jack Byford, a call on (813)-771-7186