LVI Associates are working with an established national civil consultancy who are looking for a Project Manager with a background in commercial development to join their Austin team. This position would allow for great career advancement, with tailored career progression paths to help engineers achieve their goals. This role would allow the individual to lead a team and projects, and develop business development skills. This company have a large project backlog so looking for someone to come and hit the ground running.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage project and project team activities.
- Prepare thorough project proposals, scopes, budgets, and professional service agreements.
- Create, implement, and monitor project schedules and allocate appropriate resources.
- Manage project financial, invoicing, and assist with AR.
- Assign and communicate budgets, schedules, and deadlines to project team.
- Provide clear guidance and supervision to the project team; make critical decisions to keep the project on schedule and budget.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with existing clients and serve as primary contact with clients.
- Promote repeat and referral business and actively seek new business opportunities.
- Take an active role in developing, coaching, and mentoring staff; delegate tasks/responsibilities as appropriate; provide on-the-job training to project team members.
- Provide feedback of the performance of project team members.
- -5- 10 years civil engineering experience
- -Land development experience, with a focus on commercial development
- -Project management experience
- -PE licensed in Texas
- -BSc in Civil Engineering or similar degree
- -Currently based in the USA