Responsible for the mechanical and structural design of wind turbines and actualizing the mechanical drawings on conceptual design.
- Designing structural elements and housing for wind turbine components
- Conducting prototype and mass production unit tests in in real-world environments.
- Fitting mass production units
- Generating 3D CAD models and 2D drawings
- Engaging in meetings with manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Site support and domestic and overseas business trips are required.
- Proficient in designing substantial machinery, with a focus on rotating mechanisms
- Skilled in CAD design and analysis
- Possesses Japanese business proficiency
- Familiar with standards related to wind power generators
- Expertise design, testing, and evaluation of mechanical/industrial equipment (e.g., plant equipment, production lines, conveyor systems)
- Proficient in structural design of drive mechanisms, heat transfer mechanisms, fluid mechanics, measurement, machine safety, etc.
- Experience in design work ranging from specification study to mechanism and chassis design, prototyping, evaluation, and launching mass production
- Holds a Professional Engineer license