LVI are in search of an Engineer with experience, and interest, in Civil Consulting - specifically Civil Site Development. This role will allow you to work closely with architects, owners, investors and more stakeholders, to provide them with expert-level consulting and project management on projects across a global portfolio.
The company has built an exceptional reputation by providing value to their clients through their accurate evaluations, management and expert problem-solving.
If you are an Engineer looking for the chance to work with a company that stands out from the rest, this opportunity is worth considering. This position will give you the opportunity to further your career while collaborating with intellectually curious peers with a high level of technical expertise and integrity.
- Design and permit institutional, commercial, warehouses and mix-use projects for both public and private clients
- Work closely with office leadership to develop growth plans
- Be involved in business development activities
- Lead civil site team on a variety of projects - including ability to design and form concept through completion.
- Lead stormwater management, hydraulics/hydrologic analysis and design
- Demonstrate experience in all aspect of land development - including integrating with other services
- Utilize building codes, technical knowledge, and understanding of construction practices to recommend solutions and reports.
- Evaluation of design drawings and documentation.
- Communicate with clients, code officials, and contractors to address construction issues and provide detailed reports.
- Manage multiple project assignments and completing them in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering.
- State of Texas Licensed Professional Engineer
- Minimum 6 Years Site Civil experience
- Site Civil experience on variety of projects- ability to design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, erosion, sediment control from start to end.
- Strong client development and management abilities
- Proficiency of AutoCad or Civil 3D
- Experience in technical and proposal writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to motivate a team
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hybrid Role (2 days in office per week)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Plan