International, US leading firm with well established clients is seeking a water/wastewater process manager with experience in coordinating small and large municipal water and/or wastewater projects.
- Ability to work with team of multi-disciplined engineers to design w/ww facilities - if a
- Mentorship of junior staff.
- Drinking water experience background is also acceptable, pre-treatment experience is required and membranes, hydraulics and similar experience is also preferred.
- Bachelors in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- ESOP firm with everyone on the scheme, with consistent growth, averaging around 20% of base salary
- Salary up to $265k
- Multiple avenues for growth and development, with a combination of technical and business development pathways - encouraged to create and guide their own career
- Collaboration across offices with access to a variety of interesting and diverse projects across the US and even abroad
- 401(k) program with competitive match
- Hybrid working
- Multiple insurance/ health, medical and dental packages
If you have a PE license and are interested in knowing more, please reach out on: