Are you interested in making an impact on your community and environment? We are looking for an experienced Environmental Engineer to join our highly motivated, growth-oriented team in Los Angeles to play a key role in a variety of environmental remediation projects within the private, public and federal sector.
As an Environmental Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting thorough environmental assessments, studies, and investigations to identify potential risks and develop effective solutions.
- Designing, implementing, and managing environmental remediation projects to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and best practices.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to integrate environmental considerations into engineering projects and designs.
- Assessing the environmental impact of proposed projects and providing recommendations for mitigation measures.
- Overseeing environmental monitoring programs and analyzing data to ensure ongoing compliance and identify areas for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and community members.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in environmental engineering and incorporating innovative approaches into projects.
- A Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- EIT or PE (professional engineering license) strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in environmental engineering, with a proven track record of successful project management.
- Expertise in conducting environmental assessments, site investigations, and remediation projects.
- In-depth knowledge of local, state, and federal environmental regulations and permitting processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop creative and sustainable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing project budgets and timelines.
- Health insurance, including dental and vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- Generous PTO and Vacation opportunities
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Stock Ownership opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Salary: $110-$125k DOE