LVI has partnered with the Renewable Subsidiary of a leading Utility to find a Senior Developer to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be located in, or close to, the MISO region and have experience developing at the utility scale in the MISO market. MISO experience is ideal as the successful candidate will be leading the development project portfolio in Eastern or Western MISO. The Senior Developer will play an important role in directing the company towards the most advantageous markets, project types, and off take targets.
- Lead the company in evaluating markets to identify development opportunities in MISO
- Directly manage and lead development efforts, including site acquisition and negotiation
- Work with the commercial and finance teams to prepare financial models
- Report to management on project status and changes to regulations
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering preferred - Master's degree a plus
- 5+ years of project development experience
- Ability to work with landowners and other stakeholders
- Experience with contract negotiation
- Exposure to project financing
- Ability to deliver on large scale utility energy projects