LVI Associates are proudly representing a renowned full-service architecture and engineering firm with one of the best building diagnostic divisions in the world! The division is home to specialists whose expertise span across a diverse collection of services including forensic analysis, repair & restoration, structural repair design, enclosure repair design, parking restoration and more.
Due to the outstanding quality of project delivery and professionalism of their service, they regularly receive repeat business and are constantly winning new projects. Because of this they are looking to add a project manager to both their Charlotte and Raleigh offices to help manage this workload and progress the department.
As a project manager you will be responsible for overseeing complex structural repair/restoration projects and conducting inspections to analyse the root cause of building envelope issues and structural defects. You will also be required to take on forensic engineering responsibilities including litigation for insurance claims.
If you are a registered architect or professional engineer in North Carolina, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to analyse building envelope failures and work on repairing/restoring any defects. This can include designing the repairs.
- Conduct forensic investigations into structural failures, including fire, flood, and impact damage and construction defect.
- Prepare detailed reports on findings and provide expert testimony in legal proceedings.
- Work closely with clients to develop effective remediation strategies.
- Undertake site visits and inspections to identify potential issues and hazards.
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensuring that deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering or Architecture
- 5+ years of relevant experience with proven growth
- Registered Architect or Professional Engineer in North Carolina
- Litigation/ forensics experience and attorney/insurance client relationships.
- Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong customer service focus
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, healthcare, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($100000- $130,000) dependent on building envelope experience and client development skills.
- Bonuses based on performance if you can bring projects along with you or have a network of clients you can leverage on.
- Work from home flexibility and autonomy over your projects.