Ranked in the Top 15 All-Environmental rankings, and also ranked on the ENR list, this mid-size firm is looking to add to their Industrial Hygiene team. This firm has a positive, employee first company culture, as well as a career path that is clear for growth.
A mid-size firm that is currently operating in all 50 states, this multi-disciplinary firm has continued to grow it's footprint over the last 30 years. A multi-disciplinary firm that has a large focus on Environmental, is ready to grow it's Environmental team in Charlotte!
The role itself can be either an Industrial Hygienist, or Industrial Hygiene Project Manager depending on the candidate's experience.
- Collect noise, water, air, and/or building material samples.
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments
- Mold Sampling and Clearance Protocols
- Asbestos Assessments
- Asbestos sampling
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Lead sampling
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Chemical Exposure
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Monitoring
- Building Material Sample Collection
- Water Intrusion and Mold Assessments
- Moisture Mapping
- Visible suspect biological growth assessments
- Clearance testing
- BS in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, or similar
- NC & SC State Asbestos Inspector license required.
- Experience conducting asbestos surveys and overseeing asbestos/mold abatements.
- 4+ years of experience in Industrial Hygiene
- Experience with industrial hygiene, asbestos, mold and lead sampling.