Summary: My client is a national IPP focused on utility solar, and energy storage projects across the United States. With 3.5GW under development across 10 states, my client is looking to expand their development team this new year! The ideal candidate will be located in either Texas or Virginia working on projects across PJM, MISO, and NYISO.
The Senior Project Developer will be responsible for…
- Lead market analysis and site selection for greenfield development including acquiring land leases and maintaining landowner relations.
- Manage necessary permitting activities at all levels of government.
- Collaborate with both internal stakeholders and consultants to appropriately manage the interconnection process.
- Facilitate the preparation of RFP responses.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams including but not limited to engineering and finance to ensure project success.
The Senior Project Developer should have the following qualifications…
- 3+ years of previous experience in energy project development required, with a strong understanding of the entire project development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or environmental studies preferred, MBA a strong plus.
- Experience with US power markets, utilities, interconnection issues, and Power Purchase Agreements.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of time.
- Must be located in either Texas or Illinois.