A growing Utility Scale Developer is looking to bring on a talented and experienced individual to join their team. As the Senior Manager of Project Development, you will be responsible for managing a team of project developers who secure local zoning permits while serving as an expert on solar development processes.
The Senior Manager of Project Development will be responsible for...
- Leading your team through complex zoning cases by utilizing broad knowledge regarding county zoning practices and solar energy.
- Overseeing all aspects related to obtaining proper coordination between internal environmental permitting teams.
- Establishing positive long-term relationships with host communities via meetings with landowners & community stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely adherence towards meeting project milestones throughout the entire developmental process.
- Working through negotiations.
The Qualifications for this role include...
- A minimum of 5 years' experience leading multiple Solar projects from origination through NTP within Real Estate markets
- A College degree or equivalent work experience in business-related functions involving renewable energy sector essential.
- Excellent written/verbal communication including MS Word/Excel/PPT proficiency needed along with self-motivation capabilities.