A local Nevada survey and civil engineering consulting firm is seeking a Senior Surveyor to oversee technical teams, manage workloads, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. This individual will be a key player in shaping communities and improving lives through their expertise in land surveying.
- Lead and oversee various survey tasks and projects, focusing on the energy, transportation, and infrastructure sectors, including activities such as right-of-way mapping, Construction Survey, Topo Survey, and Subsurface Utility Engineering.
- Evaluate operational procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency and goal attainment.
- Perform QA/QC reviews to uphold technical accuracy and compliance with state and client policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within our organization to expand and promote the survey team.
- Provide guidance and leadership to both office and field staff.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, timelines, deliverables, milestones, and progress updates.
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in managing land survey projects.
- Right of Way Mapping projects experience in Nevada are strongly preferred.
- A current Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license in Nevada is required.