A global certification company is urgently looking for a solar project engineer to join their team. They are looking for an engineer with experience in the solar industry who demonstrates an ability to learn new technologies quickly and communicate effectively with external parties. To certify solar projects, the project manager must be willing to travel for on-site assignments as required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Project management and communication with clients
- Conducting design reviews and reviewing project-related documents
- Creating reports for power generation forecasts and technical due diligence
- Conducting on-site testing, inspection, and evaluation of solar power plants.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronic engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the solar power industry with experience using PV systems
- Proficient in English and conversational in Japanese (N2 or above)
- Familiar with international standards (IEC, EN, UL, etc.) or local standards (JIS)
- Possession of a regular driver's license
- TEIC Experience (Training can be provided)