Transmission System Operator
Salary $100,000-200,000 a year
Team of talented professions are looking to add an experienced transmission system operator to join their team. This role requires technical knowledge of electric transmission system Also prior experience in the operation and maintenance of electric transmission system or substation. A major responsibility is caring for the safety of our customers. Must have strong communication, Problem solving and analytic skills.
- Overseeing electric transmission systems and/or substations
- Monitor and adjust transmission system conditions and parameters as necessary to ensure reliable and safe electrical service
- Analyze and identify transmission system problems
- Provide technical assistance and customer service to internal and external customers
- Position requires a technical knowledge of electric transmission systems, with prior experience in the operation and maintenance of electric transmission systems and/or substations
The successful candidate must also possess excellent communication, problem solving, and analytic skills
- Transmission System Operator is presumed to provide top grade customer service and assistance to internal and external customers.
- Competitive total rewards plan
- Salary is equivalent with your experience
- Employees working in this position may be eligible to receive a rotational shift pay adder upon completion of training