Company Summary: A reputable integrated engineering firm is looking to grow their team with a Senior Electrical Engineer! This firm focuses on ground-mount PV + BESS projects across the US. They bring decades of experience in the energy industry, and support all project stages from planning & development through construction, commissioning, and repower! The firm has also supported over 500+ projects/ 8GW+ since 2010.
- Assist on the electrical designs of PV projects focusing on the electrical engineering, equipment layouts/ specifications, and SCADA aspects
- Perform load flow, short-circuit, and arc flash studies using ETAP
- Coordinate with the design team to incorporate elements from the civil, structural, and mechanical engineers
- Create engineering design plans in AutoCAD
- B.S. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Utility Scale Solar experience
- AutoCAD and ETAP experience
- 3+ years of PV design engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Great work/life balance
- Remote work
- Minimal travel
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Generous bonus structure
If interested, apply directly today!