Title: Water/Wastewater Engineer
Summary: A national consulting firm that specialises in cathodic protection and corrosion engineering is looking to bring a talented engineer to help them continue to grow their team and office in Oakland! In addition to having an opportunity to continue growing the firm, there is also an incredible career trajectory within that will allow you to keep moving up within. Whether you have years of experience within corrosion and cathodic protection or have been in W/WW and are looking to expand your skill-set, this opportunity will be great for you!
The W/WW Engineer will be responsible for..
- Maintaining and strengthening current client relationships
- Being/becoming an expert in the field to help grow the business and its footprint
- Managing different projects and being a mentor to junior engineers in the firm
The W/WW Engineer should have the following qualification...
- P.E. Licensed in California is preferred but EIT is required
- Knowledge of the local market and regulations in the industry
- 4+ yrs of experience
- Strong background in W/WW with experience in the planning, design, and/or construction of treatment plants, pipelines, pump stations
- Skilled in Civil3D, AutoCAD, MS Word & Excel
- Incredible benefits structure with bonus and 401K matching
- Health and medical benefits
- Hybrid work ability
- Very open-door policy where everyone gets a seat at the table
If you are interested in the W/WW Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!