A top construction contractor specializing in water pipelines currently has an opening for a General Superintendent the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Experience in water/storm/sewer pipeline construction and restoration is required. Superintendents will work closely with PMs and engineers to ensure a safe and successful construction site.
This contractor chases work around the Dallas/Fort Worth area and has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the Superintendent will integrate with. They prioritize high standards for safety and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for…
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a construction site
- Hiring, training, and supervising site workers
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, such as safety codes and standards
- Overseeing maintenance and repair work, including scheduling and coordinating with contractors and vendors
- Developing and managing budgets, including monitoring expenses and identifying cost-saving opportunities
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures, such as emergency response plans and security protocols
- Collaborating with property owners or board members to set goals and strategies for the projects
- Conducting regular inspections of the property to identify areas for improvement or maintenance needs
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and recommending changes to operations as needed.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications…
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Able to travel extensively to projects around Dallas/Fort Worth
- Proven planning and organizational capabilities
- Effective leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in water/wastewater pipeline construction
- Competitive pay, with great bonuses and perks
- Works on excellent projects with an extensive pipeline
- Recognizes and rewards hard work
- Empowering and supportive management
- Several health plan options, dental and vision insurance
- Lucrative 401k plan with generous match
If you're interested in this role, please don't wait to apply. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.