They are a Chicago-based leading architectural engineering firm who are HQ in Chicago and are well-known for the value they provide to their clients and consistently delivering quality service. They cover services such as structural engineering, architecture, infrastructure engineering, and environmental engineering. Their team consists of engineers, architects, and construction professionals fulling equipping you as a Senior Leader with the right support in helping expand this service line. Over the past 5 years, they've been constantly reached out by their existing clientele to have in-house building enclosure services so what this means for someone like you is you are joining a firm that is trusted partner.
Amongst most of the larger firms I represent in this region, I can truly assure you that have one of the best company cultures I have come across as they do care for their staff. I work directly with the owner who truly values and appreciates his senior management team for consistently performing their best and rewarding them financially year on year for their hard work.
Why should you consider them:
They have grow year on year since the pandemic and will continue to trend in this direction due to their long-lasting relationships with key clients in the construction engineering industry. The vision for this year specifically is to expand the team with senior consultants
- Your Background: Façade Design / Enclosure Consulting / Parking Rehabilitation / Roofing / Waterproofing
- Responsibility: Inspections, Review Drawings, Manage Key Clients, Business Development and Represent the company at industry events!
- Projects: Multi-Family, Parking Garages, Institutional, Health care (I can give detailed information over call regarding this)
- Licensure Preferred: P.E or RA or Relevant Industry Certifications
- Experience Required: Minimum 15 years
- WFH Policy: On-site/Hybrid
- Compensation Package: $180,000 - $200,000 (Dependent on Business Development Experience)
- Bonus Opportunity: Annual and Performance Bonus
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Cell Reimbursement, Holiday Parties
Please Note: Given the role is for someone Senior, all introductory chats with myself and formal interviews will be confidential.