LVI is working with a local leading consultancy firm that has an office in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX. This firm works on a diverse range of land development projects from single-family housing, 7-stage subdivisions, 200 houses, K-12 projects, educational centers, and more.
This firm is looking for a strong practice builder with single-family development experience who can come in and help grow the department in their Dallas, TX office. This will provide you the opportunity to build out your department and team with the support of great senior leaders in the DFW area.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in single-family development.
- Has business development experience and a book of business.
- Able to lead and train your team.
- Based in Dallas, TX, or willing to relocate.
This client offers:
- Recession Proof- with 1+ years' worth of backlog and working with private and public clients.
- Pathway to ownership - no minimum time frame to be on this program!
- "Best Firm to Work at" award - due to company culture, employee retention and professional development, and work-life balance.
- Great Health Insurance: Pays 80% of the insurance premium for the employees.
- Great company culture- sports tournaments, retreat weekends including families, laidback, and family-orientated.
if you would like to learn more and set up a confidential conversation - Apply Here!