A consulting firm dedicated to solving their client's toughest environmental challenges is looking to grow their team! This group is looking to add an Environmental Remediation Engineer to the group within the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast region.
- This firm has a friendly environment where you'll face challenging and rewarding work.
- Your contributions will make a difference, and they believe that every employee makes a difference within the team.
- Opportunity to carve out your own career path, while working shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the most talented and dedicated professionals in the industry.
- Employees are co-workers and teammates, not just numbers
- They encourage diverse backgrounds, expertise, thoughts, and ideas to solve environmental and infrastructure challenges
- Collaboration is encouraged, and teams work together to complete projects, rather than just a small group of people being responsible for deadlines
- 30+ years in business
- Projects are complex environmental programs, working with some of the most recognizable companies in the world Continue to give back, and continue making communities safe to live.
- Conduct site assessments and environmental impact studies.
- Develop and implement remediation plans to address contamination issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including geologists, hydrologists, and regulatory experts.
- Design and oversee the construction of remediation systems.
- Perform risk assessments and cost estimates for remediation projects.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations and permits.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of remediation projects.
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients and regulatory agencies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in environmental engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Professional Engineer (PE) license is required
- 8+ years of remediation design experience
- Strong understanding of environmental regulations and compliance.
- Proficiency in environmental modeling and remediation software.